Children of the 80s
- If the weapon could be considered light, balanced, graceful, etc. it uses Dexterity to attack and has a base damage of 2.
- If the weapon could be considered heavy, bulky, aggressive, etc. it uses Strength to attack and has a base damage of 4.
- If the weapon could be considered sharp, piercing, etc. it does Lethal instead of Bashing damage.
- If it is easily concealable, it does one less damage.
- If it is two handed, it does two more damage.
|Brutal Claws||Strength||3 Lethal||Uses Brawl|
|Big Axe||Strength||6 Lethal||Two Handed|
|Claws||Dexterity||1 Lethal||Uses Brawl|
|Katana||Dexterity||4 Lethal||Two Handed|
- Basic firearms do 3 damage, have approximately a 20 yard range, have a clip of 15-20, are semi-automatic, and can be concealed in a pocket.
- If they have a small clip (less than 10), increase damage by +1.
- If they are a revolver or otherwise slow to reload, increase damage by +1.
- If they need a jacket to conceal, increase damage by +1. If they need a trenchcoat to conceal, increase damage by +2. If they cannot be concealed, increase damage by +4.
- If they have a 10 yard range, increase damage by +1.
- If they have a 50 yard range, decrease damage by 1. If they have a 100 yard or better range, decrease damage by 2.
- If they are automatic, decrease damage by 1. Automatic weapons triple the size of their clips without penalty.
|Small SMG (Auto)||20||3||30||Jacket|
|Heavy SMG (Auto)||50||4||30||Trenchcoat|
|Assault Rifle (Auto)||150||4||60||Not Concealable|