Children of the 80s
- Generation: 10th
- Clan: Nosferatu
- Sire: Empress Anna
- Childer: None
- Concept: “As I hide my ruined face, so I hide the works of my hands.” (Shrouds)
- Trouble: “Can’t you just leave it alone?” (Curiosity)
- Nature: “You can get more with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone.” (Fear)
- First Impression:
- (when not masked with illusion): Withered, almost leprous skin (making age hard to determine); substantial Eastern European accent (that gets dialed up when angry or nervous); black, patchy hair, no eyebrows.
- (when masked with illusion): Looks like someone tried a little TOO hard to combine movie-star features, and landed on the downslope of Uncanny Valley. The illusion is also not created with quite enough consistency, from one appearance to the next, to work out in his favor.